Sunday, June 19, 2011

It's Sunday, Everyone!

Yep! yet here I am.. sitting in a cafe in the middle of the campus...

As I'm gonna join this program called "English Hearten Camp '11" which is actually the 3rd series of program "English Dakwah Camp" under the club MISI...

I haven't actually made up my mind upon joining the club but when a friend suggested that I need to be around people some more.... So, here goes nothing...

Anyway... the program will be on 7th to 10th of July in a school located in Sandakan, Sabah... I'll be flying home on 4th and on 10th all the committees and facilitators i.e. me will be sent to foster homes to enjoy 2 nights with our given foster families...

Though I'm still at the "foster family" part... I begged the program manager for me to stay at our friend's home instead...

whatever. whatever. I'll update about the program soon...

Can't wait for this upcoming week to be over!

xoxo,
V
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment