Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Supreme Ayam Penyet Cafe, Putatan, Kota Kinabalu

So we were craving for some spiced chicken recently and my brother just happened to know a new place in Putatan, Kota Kinabalu.




The place is located near Servay Putatan so just drive around the area of the new shoplots. The design of the cafe is quite unique so it's easy to spot. 




Onto the interior design, I do like it as it feels like a cafe instead of your usual family restaurant. They don't take orders at the table so you need to go to the counter and place yours.




The portion is quite abundant for a RM12. The chicken is indeed so tasty and it's nicely cooked. There's no weird smell or anything which I noticed a lot in regular ayam penyet. They serve cutlets of eggplant and tempeh along with the white rice. The sambal is really nice too! It's spicy so don't tell me I didn't warn you!

The restaurant is nice overall for simple family occasion and hanging out with friends and I do like the nice ambience in the restaurant. 

I guess that's all for now. Do check out their Facebook for updates on special events like Live performances during the weekends. 

Until next time, bye! 


14 comments on "Supreme Ayam Penyet Cafe, Putatan, Kota Kinabalu"
  1. You have a good point here!I totally agree with what you have said!!Thanks for sharing your views...hope more people will read this article!!!
    poker dewa

    ReplyDelete