Monday, May 23, 2011

Never Knew

I just came back from the main entrance of my campus to get the McDonald Delivery..

At first my roommate and I waited at my hostel's main entrance but after like 20 minutes, the security told us that the delivery guy won't be allowed to enter the campus ground after the midnight curfew so basically we have to walk to the main entrance which is like 20 minutes of walking. Awesome!

So, after walking down the hill and while trying to figure out the shortest way to get to the gate, a taxi went by and I almost scream 'Thank You, God". I would if it's not a quarter to 1 though.

After I got the food, went back to the taxi and he drove us back to our hostel.

Phew! What an almost-adventure!

whatever. whatever. It's almost half an hour to 2 in the morning and I think I better go to bed as I have an 8 o'clock class tomorrow.


xoxo,
V
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment