Sunday, May 22, 2011

So I Watched The Lion King Again!

When I was younger, my early entertainments are more of Japanese anime... Like Doraemon! Of course, my interest in anime grows with me until today....

There are few times I watched Walt Disney Classics like Cinderella...

In other words, I never actually have strong memories of Disney's The Lion King, the sequel, and so on...

Which is why.. I don't know why.. What came over me...? I don't even know... So I checked out Wikipedia - as always, what are the early animations of Disney and then starting to download them..

I know it may sounds crazy but here I am.. age 22 and cried when I came to the scene of Mufasa's death...

My girlfriends are so..how do I put this.. well-versed with Disney Classics songs like the ones from Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, and me? I don't even know who are the Disney Princesses are...

It's not that it is vital to know these things but I noticed when I'm among my girls, and my younger cousins... They will ask me, who is my favorite Disney Princess and I'll reply with Cinderella... but not because she's the best Princess I know but because she's the only Princess I know...

Something's missing inside of me.. No wonder I grew up unlike other girls into dresses, shoes, bags, and whatsoever...

whatever. whatever. I guess... I just have to believe in destiny... that there's reason behind all of this...

wait up. How  did I came to this conclusion? LOL

okay! okay! Let's just go back to 1991's Beauty and the Beast... I had a few things that I could recall about this but not pictures of memories..more like facts about it.. Who's the girl's name again? Betty? Adele?


xoxo,
V
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment