Friday, May 20, 2011

Let's See...

as for today, I've no computer class... and the Pre-Calculus class which supposed to be at 2.30 has been delayed to 6 p.m. today... What 6???? That's my nap time!

So far, I'm doing good for both subjects... I catch up a little bit faster as I already studied these subjects before... The good thing is, everything that doesn't has any sense back then starts to make sense now...

Like all those shit in polynomial functions and stuffs...

or maybe my teacher back then was too fast/lazy to explain them to me...

The biggest difference comparing between the two classes is my classmates... Back then I had all-Malaysian classmates who speak my language at least but now all of my classmates are Foreign Students... Meaning I can speak English comfortably without some people making stupid and retarded faces when I speak English among them...

whatever. whatever. hopefully I can score these two subjects... So I can get a scholarship starting next semester...

see you in next entry!

xoxo,
V
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment