Sunday, June 12, 2016

Buka Puasa Buffet at Tanjung Ria Kitchen

Recently, especially during the time when I'm about to buka puasa, I love to scroll down @foodpsabah Instagram feed to check out great places to dine. 

But the latest video posted on the account has definitely made me jumped with joy when me, mum and and my lil' bro got invited for buka puasa with a client. Check out the video! 


Of course, there are amazing varieties of food to choose from which you can totally check out at the open-kitchen restaurant. From Rendang to the famous Oxtail Asam Pedas, tandoori, and satay, you can definitely find the food that you love. 

As for me, I've been wanting to have Garlic Cheese Naan, so after getting enough dessert for myself, I went to get some from the Naan station. The chef even deliver it to our table!


Served with dhal, the cheese just melts in your mouth with the slight hint of garlic to taste, it's just perfect!


Tikka chicken with the sauce, it was so tender and the juices just filled in your mouth! So savoury!

I had some traditional kuihs with self-made ABC (though there's a guy who shave your ice for you but you can totally choose the ingredients that goes into your ABC, your poison, so~) but there's one thing I had to get (and lined for!) which is churros!


I've made these with my roommate before but these are just so delicious! You can roll with sugar and cinnamon or just having it on its own, your choice!

I decided to go and see other things  I wanna eat when one of the chefs offered me yong tau fu!


Oh, yes! It's really nice! The combination of stuffs in there just really go well together. I just wished I have more room to eat this. haha

My personal favourite from the drinks station is definitely the guava juice and the fruit punch. Both have original taste which I really love. 

You probably don't know but I don't eat meat so my lil' bro who had mutton told me that it tastes really great and indeed the meat is just so tender. We all had dumplings but I don't really taste the difference between theirs and the ones sold on Fook Yuen. But still, all tastes really nice.

So, that's just a little bit of it from me. Didn't take more photos as I was having discussion with clients and of course, I was just hungry. haha

You guys can check out Hyatt Regency Kinabalu Facebook page to get more info on how to place reservation. It's RM150 per pax, RM75 for kids age 7 to 12, RM130 nett for early birds (3 days advance reservation). 

Until next time!


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment