Thursday, February 14, 2013

I Am Who I Am

When I was 16, I literally just go with what's been decided for me. I went for Biology.

When I was 18, it's natural for me to pursue Biological Science as I did better in Biology compared to Physics. So I changed from Engineering Department to Biological Science Department.

But at the end of my first year, I was considering to change into Law as I found Biological Science isn't interesting as I thought it would be. But then, I just followed my lecturers advice to finish what I had started. 

 Throughout these years, I had an AED roommate. 

When I was 20, I went on with pursuing Biomedical Science as I already half-heartedly did Foundation in Biological Science.

 … Then I found something and without realizing it, I have a change in my heart. 

.... and at that moment I think I fell in love with it. But because of that, I received an ultimatum from my parents so I just went on until I reached my second year... 

Then when I was 23, reality hit me.

Things happened for reasons. Blah. Blah. Blah. 

Today, when I think of it. True, it's been a long road and sometimes, I feel like just want to quit as it's undeniable that I'm tired of this life. As I've been stuck with this phase while other people have already moved on with their lives.

 Feels like I have lived 100 years.

After what happened during the previous semester, people asked me questions like…  

"… are you sure you want to continue?" or

 "… do you have second thought about this whole architecture thing?" even 

"… you didn't planning on changing course, right?" 

Surprisingly, even to myself. The answer to all these questions and the like, no. 

I won't give up. I know I have chose a difficult path to walk on but no. 
I won't give it up. …. and most importantly, I don't give a damn about you bloodsuckers, losers saying awful things about me. 

Cause I am who I am. I have my own pace. 

You won't understand what I have gone through in order to stand here today.

Well, some of you did understand. 

But to you people, who're with shallow perceptions on me, just get away. 

Find something else to talk about. 

Cause you know what? I don't give a damn to people who don't give a damn about me.


End of statement. 
1 comment on "I Am Who I Am"
  1. Yup. the end statement is a great one :)

    Hi there, thanks for following me on my blog :). Followed ya back ;)

    ReplyDelete