Tuesday, February 05, 2013

First Week. Huh.

Well, it's been 2 days since the semester started so what more can I say.

Seeing the gang for the first time after the break, I don't know if it's just me, well. I really can sense a bit of awkwardness among the four of them.

Maybe not all people are like me who always think that nothing change even after not meeting each other for more than a month. Well, that's who I am.

But of course, there's probably a reason behind all that. Something. What is it I wonder.

Did something happened? Without me knowing?

Anyway, I really hope this semester gonna turn out well. Cause last semester... I don't want to talk about it.

What's more important right now is for me to keep on moving forward.

Alright. That's all. See you guys next entry.

Ciao!


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment