Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Home!

After went through a horrible paper on last Sunday, I just found out that I actually have to make a copy of my GC port folio review in A3 size and sumbit it to Head of Bridging Department, Dr. Faiz Elfaki and since I've got no choice I had to settle it - complete with title blocks, on Monday and my flight was at 4.30 p.m.

I managed to finish everything by 12 and literally ran here and there to find Dr. Faiz only to find that he's not around hence I dropped my port folio at the Bridging office - away from Engineering Building. I left IIUM campus and headed to airport around 1 p.m. Though it's almost impossible, but the T231 bus actually arrived first after I waited for almost an hour for a cab. Phew!

Anyway, I arrived at the airport around 2.30 p.m and I found out that my flight had been delayed. After much trouble with the luggages and everything, I finally departed at 5.45 p.m.

Landed at 8.30 p.m., mum and dad came to pick me up and there I was standing only to find that my lil' bro wasn't there to wait for me. He enrolled into his junior college that very morning.

After that, we stopped by at Pizza Hut and I had a creamy pasta and decided to grab some pizzas.

At home, I dropped all the things that I've carried all 1014 miles to here and dropped dead after that. Kidding. Though I supposed to pick up my big bro from the airport around 1 a.m., I decided to just see him in the morning much later. Hehe (mum had to pick him up~)

Anyway, this 3 weeks break will be about my big bro's wedding, his honeymoon and of course the after party!


xoxo,
V
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment