Monday, August 15, 2016

Beans N Beans, Suria Sabah Shopping Mall, Kota Kinabalu

I was on my way to meet a client today for a sushi when I passed this Korean cafe at Suria Sabah Shopping Mall and as my client was not gonna be here for another 2 hours, I thought it's nice to have a little something while waiting. 

As I don't have my DSLR with me I guess I'll be sharing some photos with you but I'm definitely gonna snap some more on my next visit. 



We ordered Chicken Ham Sandwich for a start and it's really nice as they baked the bread beforehand. with layer of cheese, veggies and omelette, I wonder if I can try to emulate the recipe. 


Next we had Garlic Cheese Bread. As you can see, it's kind of heavy but I guarantee the ham inside serve as surprise element as I definitely didn't expect that. Everything just melt inside my mouth! So tasty!


Another snack we had was the Cheesy Ham Egg Tortilla. To me this is the healthiest of the three we had. I've always like tortilla but these are slightly different compared to the ones I had before. I honestly think that I'm gonna need at least black pepper or chili sauce to go with this but it's all good on its own.


Overall experience was really nice! I love the ambiance and the Korean cafe culture is definitely growing on me as I've been going to October Cafe frequently the past month as well. It's nice that it's in a shopping mall but I definitely prefer if the place is outside or at least with outside view. 

One particular thing that caught my eye before we left:


It's Roumang... ancestor?? xD

I guess that's all from me! Let me know what you think of this place and if you want to suggest Korean cafe existing in our KK city. 

Until next time, au revoir!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment