Sunday, June 19, 2011

19 Minutes Before I Died

well, not literally... Still, I only have 19 minutes left before my MacBook is going to be out of battery for the next.. I don't know... a week?

As most of Mac users know, the MagSafe adapter used to recharge MacBook is very poor in terms of durability. I found some users who replaced their adapters like 4 times a year. One adapter costs 100 USD = RM 299! Therefore, I'm still grateful for having to use mine since I bought this notebook in October 2009. Almost 2 years!

Anyway, I probably will go crazy (well, crazier I guess) for being unable to access the internet (no, I won't use the computer in the labs to update this blog while having the computer class!).

whatever. whatever. I'll see you in next entry that I hope to be as soon as possible.

xoxo,
V
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment