Friday, June 03, 2011

I Was Wrong

Yet, I stand corrected.

Yesterday probably one of those days that I act a little bit of drama queen... Well, can't blame me that much with all those crazy acts that I witnessed the day before yesterday?

Okay.. Enough with that...

Basically, after the class I sent in my stupid flyer and decided to have a little chit-chat with our instructor. All of a sudden, she was smiling. Despite the fact that she went a little overboard last Wednesday, I can tell that she didn't mean to act like that.

I tried to explain about what I've been through in Kuantan and the similarities of situations that I'd been through there and here with the total opposite of environments comparing both campuses... Anyway, I decided to go all the way.. I told her what the boys in my class (who will never going to grow up) were talking about her behind her back. Lots of other things...

I did see the wisdom behind the handwritten assignment actually but most of my classmates don't see that and just keep on complaining - even on stuffs that students NORMALLY have to do.

She told me stories of how she managed through the same situations when she was in the same level as I am right now and mentioned how to cope with the corrupted people around me...

It actually boils down on how you see them actually... Either you follow them and ended up being one of them, or you go with what your mind and heart says and just maybe, create your own group that at least shares the same mentality...

After clearing out some sort of misunderstandings between us, asked forgiveness for what I've done wrong, I left the lab with a smile.

Yep! I think I kinda went overboard with saying those things too... But here I am.. standing corrected. I know I was wrong for judging her after just 2 classes, and I really hope the upcoming classes will be as much fun as today's class. Now, I could really say I'm starting to enjoy this subject...

I admit it's almost natural for us to jump into being overly judgmental when we first encounter someone new around us but I think this attitude is inversely proportional to wisdom. The wiser we are, the better we are when it comes to judging person in short period.

Trying to adapt with the people around you isn't something bad as long as you're not planning on getting into something that can get you out of this university...

At this very beginning of your life in this campus, you should be wise enough to choose your friends, the ones you can hang out with, the ones you can study with, the ones you can have lunches and dinners with, the ones that you can turn to at times when you need a wise company...

Sometimes, when you meet someone that seems can fill your needs, beware... You might get something that you don't need...

Even if you think you can make the cut of being that kind of person, you'll realize that at some point of your life you'll be wondering what you're doing on that wrong side of the road...

P.S.: Careful Little E... You might just got into something that you don't want to...

xoxo,
Erin
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment