Sunday, August 28, 2011

Go With It

After the downfall at the end of last year, well... I think it's more like...

How do I put this... It's been many years since I felt good about myself...

Though I know what's laid in front of me is going to be real tough and I might just want to kill myself at some point later, all I know that right now, I just want to go with all I've got.

Life is like a climb. But the view is great. Totally agree with Miley Cyrus for that.

Thinking back all the things that happened for the past few years, I won't regret a thing because I truly believe that things happened for reasons. Reasons that I might not know now, reasons that I might not know forever, reasons that I figured out but haven't decide whether to ignore or to learn from it.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment