HOME
ABOUT ME
LIFESTYLE
_WORKING LIFE
_TRAVEL
_HOLIDAY
_MOVIE DAY
_OUT WITH GALS
_GETAWAY
_HEAD TO TOE
FOOD
_CAFE
_JAPANESE FOOD
_KOREAN FOOD
_BAZAAR
_FLAVOUR CRUSH
LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST
LIFESTYLE BLOG
Saturday, November 04, 2023
Gift from Krabi
Posted by
hunnyandvanilla
Share This Post on:
facebook
Pinterest
twitter
Linkedin
google+
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Social Media
WELCOME
MOON, ARYN, MYRA
Having different names at different stages of my life just weird. I know but if you must know why, it's because when you called out my name, it signifies the moment of time when we first met hence recalling the memories that we shared.
Followers
Recent Post
Pinterest
Popular Posts
Skuad Perodua Era
... hit us the IIUM citizens! As usual, they stayed for mere 20 minutes and gave away lots of things. I got some Mountain Dew drinks and G...
Officially A Junkie
The thing is, among the stuffs that I grabbed the other day a the art shop is this. These are magic colours! I'm totally back to ...
Need to Reset My Workflow
It's been more than 5 years since I've started doing freelancing jobs while helping my family's businesses but my office is stil...
New Year Dinner at Sushi King, Suria Sabah
Few days ago, I kicked off the year of 2017 with my favourite dish from Sushi King which is Black Pepper Udon and filled myself up with a...
Storage
Chapter 6 Storage Devices What we learned was about how data is stored, and the various optical media available for personal computers. Befo...
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment