Thursday, March 22, 2012

Holly Holliday

Haha :D it's the name of Gwyneth Paltrow in Glee~

Still, starting tomorrow, it's going to be my 11 days mid term break! Weeeeeee!

Lots of things need to be done throughout this holiday though...

Hmm~ let's make a list. (yeah~make a list...)


#1 Winter Cleaning! Looking at my room, #sigh 
#2 finish the unfinished reading (hence, notes~) for mid term exam~ #sigh 
#3 sorting the unsorted things in my MacBook. Only 10Gb left! No wonder Ellie is getting slower and slower these days. Hence, I need to burn all those movies into DVDs.
#4 blogs updates! :D I love this part!
#5 DSLR camera survey
#6 put Jeremy into shower.
#7 software updates for MacBook, iPhone, and iPad. it's going to be a long journey of boredom~
#8 interior designing for big bro's new apartment #awesomeness!
#9 wedding anniversary present for mum and dad~
#10 Tracking back all my expenses and report back to dad. #this is going to be ugly


okay... that's all I can think of right now. I'm sure there are plenty more I need to do but these are on the top of the list.

xoxo,
V
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment