Tuesday, November 15, 2011

No... Don't

I feel like I'm stranded... Alone... With nothing.

but the worst part is, I don't know where am I to begin with. 

I was standing under the bright sun, I could feel the heat running through my veins, and my heart is burning with pain... after I saw you there. Standing. 

I wanted to scream... Out loud to you. But my voice was stuck to my throat, as if something was holding it down from the bottom of my heart. 

I wanted to run away... as fast as I can, as far as I could, but my feet was chained to the  ground, as if something was holding them down, rooted far under the earth. 

I wanted to burst into tears... Fall on my knees... and just wait there, until you come to me and tell me everything's going to be alright. But no. I can't let myself to be that weak. Not in front of you.

Again, there I was. Waiting. Waiting. For something. But even the time didn't move. All the things around me started to fade away. All the noise I heard was gone. 

All the things that matter... Defined themselves into whole new levels. 

I felt... Deep down... I tried to put it words, even an initial didn't came up. I tried to picture it in my head, but all seems dark and heavy.

Suddenly, a voice from my heart whispers a wisdom to me. I didn't know what to say, or think. But I just followed it. 

I walked away. 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment