Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happy New Year 2013!



Oh, well. I have Building Construction and Material 1 paper tomorrow so goodbye New Year celebration.

Anyway, I hope all is well this year around. Hope I can get to second year smoothly with good CGPA and all. Hope my friends are happy no matter where they are... To those are getting married this year, I wish you guys are blessed with happiness and to those are like me, still crawling (literally) on this roads of getting one single scroll, I pray that we all will be given strength to walk on this path....

Let the past be in the past, as a Leo baby, yes. I have the tendency to keep looking back and wonder what could be changed and whatnot.

But today, according to one of my 25 new year resolutions, I decided to move on. No more yesterday. What remains are memories.

This year, the theme is 'Dream'. So, let's work hard to achieve our dreams.



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment