Sunday, December 12, 2010

Thinking of...

Again.. I've been thinking about what I'm going to do...

should I give up?
should I just throw away everything?
should I wait? For what?
should I keep on struggling? Is it really worth my time?

Is there someone gonna help me while searching for the answer?

Ugh! If only I can go back in time... But even if I go back to any point of my life and re-do things I want to do... Will everything turns for the better? Or worst?

Maybe this is just a phase...


2 comments on "Thinking of..."
  1. Life must go on girl...it just a mere thought...keep on struggling on what u do now...i know u can do & Allah knows what best for u...=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry for the late feedback.. :((
    how can i help u?
    (better reply to my blog, i'd be notified there)

    ReplyDelete