HOME
ABOUT ME
LIFESTYLE
_WORKING LIFE
_TRAVEL
_HOLIDAY
_MOVIE DAY
_OUT WITH GALS
_GETAWAY
_HEAD TO TOE
FOOD
_CAFE
_JAPANESE FOOD
_KOREAN FOOD
_BAZAAR
_FLAVOUR CRUSH
LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST
LIFESTYLE BLOG
Friday, April 03, 2015
So I Quit Architecture School
Posted by
hunnyandvanilla
I don't know why but I don't think and feel I can continue anymore.
Share This Post on:
facebook
Pinterest
twitter
Linkedin
google+
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Social Media
WELCOME
MOON, ARYN, MYRA
Having different names at different stages of my life just weird. I know but if you must know why, it's because when you called out my name, it signifies the moment of time when we first met hence recalling the memories that we shared.
Followers
Recent Post
Pinterest
Popular Posts
Need to Reset My Workflow
It's been more than 5 years since I've started doing freelancing jobs while helping my family's businesses but my office is stil...
Officially A Junkie
The thing is, among the stuffs that I grabbed the other day a the art shop is this. These are magic colours! I'm totally back to ...
Supreme Ayam Penyet Cafe, Putatan, Kota Kinabalu
So we were craving for some spiced chicken recently and my brother just happened to know a new place in Putatan, Kota Kinabalu. ...
GC: Assignment #10 Part I
As for today, we walked from KAED's Tutorial Room 4 - where my usual class is being held, to the Main Hall in Cultural Activity Centre (...
I don't Want to Self-Diagnose Myself But
My brain-fog is getting worst these days. I need to look into supplements or vitamins to help with this.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment