Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Welcome to First Year Architecture.

It's really crazy. That's all I can say.

This is the first week and we're already briefed for the our very first project.

For the upcoming week, we're gonna have our KAED Taaruf. And we paid RM50 for it. I'm not sure whether it's gonna worth it or not.

One thing that highlighted my week is the fact that I found someone that I've been looking for for the past nearly 2 years.

A friend in KAED. Not merely someone that I can hang out with but someone that understand my situation and just let it pass and move on with me.

She's so cool and she's everything I'm looking for.
I pray to Allah we're gonna stay friends forever.

Anyway, I have a lot of things to do right now so I'm gonna go now. 

See you guys next entry.  


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment