HOME
ABOUT ME
LIFESTYLE
_WORKING LIFE
_TRAVEL
_HOLIDAY
_MOVIE DAY
_OUT WITH GALS
_GETAWAY
_HEAD TO TOE
FOOD
_CAFE
_JAPANESE FOOD
_KOREAN FOOD
_BAZAAR
_FLAVOUR CRUSH
LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST
LIFESTYLE BLOG
Sunday, May 06, 2012
Urban Trail
Posted by
hunnyandvanilla
Today, me and some of second year students will be going for an urban trail. I never done it before but I'm excited about it!
I'll post up some photos when we're done okay!
Share This Post on:
facebook
Pinterest
twitter
Linkedin
google+
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Social Media
WELCOME
MOON, ARYN, MYRA
Having different names at different stages of my life just weird. I know but if you must know why, it's because when you called out my name, it signifies the moment of time when we first met hence recalling the memories that we shared.
Followers
Recent Post
Pinterest
Popular Posts
Officially A Junkie
The thing is, among the stuffs that I grabbed the other day a the art shop is this. These are magic colours! I'm totally back to ...
Skuad Perodua Era
... hit us the IIUM citizens! As usual, they stayed for mere 20 minutes and gave away lots of things. I got some Mountain Dew drinks and G...
Need to Reset My Workflow
It's been more than 5 years since I've started doing freelancing jobs while helping my family's businesses but my office is stil...
Supreme Ayam Penyet Cafe, Putatan, Kota Kinabalu
So we were craving for some spiced chicken recently and my brother just happened to know a new place in Putatan, Kota Kinabalu. ...
Of Little Taiwan and The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
Hey, people! How's your weekend so far? I have so many things to do right now and decided to do this post while resting my mind off desi...
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment